Saturday, April 9, 2011

The booking office is now open!

Again, I'm so sorry that I'm not regularly updating this blog at the moment. Not only are we so busy with finishing or house, but on top of that my computer's crashed and I can't find my Vista DVD anywhere... (it must still be in one of the cardboard boxes from the move, but where???...) I currently have to revert to my laptop which doesn't contain all of the pictures but it's better than nothing. So, here we are... Christine's B&B is ready for you!!! :-) Please, let it be known to everyone who's looking for a break from the everyday rush. In the Italian mountains there's a lovely B&B where you can relax in the middle of nature and, of course, with an excellent service! :-D Unfortunately, the website isn't on-line yet (stupid pc... grunt...) but here are already two pictures to show you what we have on offer...




There's just one room, specifically targeted at couples or two friends who want to get away from it all and therefore you will enjoy our full attention and the house is all yours. BTW, in the latter case we provide two single beds... ;-) 

I don't think I have to show you any more pictures of the view from our domain because this blog is already full of those. But ok, here's one more...


No comments:

Post a Comment