Saturday, March 3, 2012

Harry's back!!!

Yes!!! Harry's back!!! Well, at least we believe it's good old Harry because you can't really be sure, can you? But for about a week we get a regular visit from a wild boar, probably attracted by our heap of compost. A couple of days ago I went out on our terrace to absorb a bit of sunshine with a nice glass of wine, and I noticed that our cats were a bit nervous and were staring towards the bush next to our house. So I went to take a look and didn't immediately see anything until... Harry suddenly stormed out of the bush and away, over the hill behind our house. I was a bit startled because the boar had been sitting just 10m in front of me. But apparently Harry was more startled than I was. The day afterwards I saw him again, by the trees behind our field. I immediately ran for my camera, but by the time I got out and close enough, Harry had spotted me and hotted off again. So my apologies for this bad picture, but at least it will still count as proof for my story! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment