Monday, August 30, 2010

My book's going to be published!!! - 30 Aug 2010

I've just received the most wonderful news! One of Flanders' biggest publishing companies is going to publish my book!!! I can hardly believe it... It's like a distant dream come true... Next week they're going to offer me a contract. Then, the text is going to be revised by a language expert and the publishing date is set for May 2011. Yes... It sounds so long and I'm so thrilled that I can hardly wait. But it will be here sooner than I think. It's like when Christine and I said goodbye to eachother exactly one year ago. She was going to remain in Italy while I had to return to Belgium. Eventually those 10 months went by in a flash. Oh... I'm having tears in my eyes of pure joy... Sorry, folks, but I have to stop writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment