Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mob tactics - part 2

Odd, isn't it? The last court session was barely over, I just wrote my previous blog, or we've been vandalised. No, the damage isn't extensive. It's just the B&B sign that I had planted by our entrance lane was torn down this morning. 


Obviously this is the work of someone from te Danilo clan or perhaps one of Nezio's buddies. Well, if they think that we're intimidated by this, they're seriously mistaking. If this is he worst they can do... huh! I already fixed the sign just now and tomorrow morning we're going to report this straight to the Carabinieri. Of course, it will only be a "complaint against an unknown person". But then it will be on record. And Sabrina might just like to slip it in during the next court session. "Oh, not that we want to accuse dear Danilo of course. I'd just like to highlight that my clients are being threatened" or something. Let the judge make up his or her own mind.    

No comments:

Post a Comment