Saturday, June 26, 2010

My secret garden - 26 Jun 2010

When the people who bought our old house first came to visit it, they were stunned by its beautiful setting amidst the green hills of the Belgian countryside. Later on, when the movers were emptying the house, they even confided to me that they had always been wondering why we absolutely wanted to move to Italy. They were afraid that we'd very much regret it later.

Well, in order to appease them and all the other people who were having doubts about our decision, here's a picture of our new secret garden. It's in fact a collage of five pictures I made last week on a hilltop, just a few miles away from our house, going from south-east to west. Our house can not be seen on the picture; however, if you take the second picture on the left, you can see a dark-green hill on the foreground. Our house is situated just behind the rim of that hill, also facing south.

From now on, every time when I'm feeling a bit down, I'll take a look at this picture and smile. Or better still, I can just go outside and take a look at the real thing! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment