Friday, June 25, 2010

Optimism please

I know, I know... I haven't really been myself lately. And the reasons for that are fairly obvious. Take them in combination with my natural tendency to worry too much and my fear of the future and you'll understand.

Then again, I should try to keep in mind that I'm now living in a dream environment, that the house we're restructuring is so beautiful and that I have the most caring and understanding wife on the planet. So all in all, I'm not doing al that bad, now am I? Therefore I'll try to be a bit more optimistic and to indeed live life by the day, as was my intention. Will we run out of money before we can finish the house? So be it. Will we be found guilty in the courtcase over Flora? The love between Christine and I'll never die. I have to keep repeating this, over and over again, and to cast away all the dark and gloomy thoughts that come to haunt me at night.

There is no more fear. There can only be happiness.

To make things right, I'll try to create a new post later on with a spectacular picture in it from our new "garden". If the wireless key will allow me to upload it, that is. NOOOO!!! STOP!!! The wireless key WILL allow me to upload it! :-)

What do you think? Is this already an improvement or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment