Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sorry... Moving to yet another website... :-o - 03 Oct 2010

Yes... my book is going to be published in May next year by one of the biggest and most renowned publishers in Flanders: www.houtekiet.com Unfortunately, this means that I will have to close down my website. The contract firmly states that I have to hand over all the rights to my work - something which is only logical. Rights which also include the English translation and the Italian version which two of my dear Italian friends are working on.
But for you, loyal readers of my blog, there's absolutely nothing to be worried about. From now on you can follow my adventures on the original site:
I preferred to have everything on my personal website so that I could earn a bit of extra cash through the advertisments. But there it is. I hope to see you all on the other side. And the good thing is... Blogspot is in English so no more problems for English speakers if they want to leave a comment... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment