Thursday, May 27, 2010

Christine's found a house!

Did I already tell you that I have the most wonderful wife on the planet? This afternoon she found a nice, small house we can temporarlily rent until our own house is finished. It's not luxurious at all and it's pretty small. But apparently it's a cosy place and it comes very cheap too. And to round it off, the owner appears to be a very kind lady. So we're safe for the time being.

As far as our furniture is concerned, this can be stored in the small warehouse from Christine's friend who's also the local groceries shop owner.

It's not the perfect solution. For example, if I want to play the piano, I'll have to go to the warehouse. The movers' lorry is unable to reach our new temporary home and the house is simply much too small anyway. But you won't hear me complain in the least! I'm sooo happy that everything's going to be just fine. It's such a comforting thought...

1 comment:

  1. A D20 will fit perfectly in the small house. That's not only a piano, but a complete symphony orchestra! Hurray for the strawberry girl...!!!

    Tchau!! Bert

    ReplyDelete